This Top Ten Tuesday will be more of a recap than anything else. The topic this week is “top ten books I’ve read this year.” Now, since you’ve listened to me go on and on about all of the books that I’ve read in my posts, I won’t bore you again with why I like them. I’ll simply list them and keep things short and simple. I’ve reviewed all of these books, except for maybe one or two, so if you’d like to know why I liked each book, those posts are buried really, REALLY deep on this website somewhere. I’m sorry.
10. The Homeland Directive by Robert Venditti
9. Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
8. The Orenda by Joseph Boyden
7. The Enchanted by Rene Denfeld
6. The Last Man by Brian K. Vaughn
5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone Series by Laini Taylor
4. A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki
3. Boy, Snow, Bird by Helen Oyeyemi
2. Blankets by Craig Thompson
1. Lullabies for Little Criminals by Heather O’Neill (now one of my favourite books, probably of all time)
What is your favourite book that you’ve read so far this year? I’d love to have some suggestions for future books. What about your least favourite book?