It’s been a busy week so far and it’s been difficult to find time to sit down and write. That means I’ll be limiting this week’s list to five. The topic is: Top ten (ahem…five) authors I own the most books from. I’m keeping things short this week, so it’ll be a quick read today!
5. George R. R. Martin – Game of Thrones, the ever growing series. These books take up a substantial amount of space on my bookshelves so of course they make the list.
4. Diana Gabaldon – I’m a devoted Outlander fan. Yes I am. Yes I am.
3. Kurt Vonnegut. I own a ton of his books as ePUBs. Have I read them all? Not even close.
2. J.K. Rowling. I’m still surprisingly missing The Tales of Beedle the Bard. This will make the perfect birthday gift for my baby brother.
1. Tamora Pierce. I think I own every book of hers until halfway through the Beka Cooper series. I’m planning on getting caught up. I love this author.
4 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday”
I quite love Pierce’s books, too. She writes strong female leads without them being insufferable and perfect. As for Vonnegut, I’ve read more of him than I own–but I have plans to acquire a few more of my favorites someday.
It’s always great to meet a fellow Tamora Pierce fan! Her characters are really inspiring and I agree that they’re strong. I read her as a teenager and I always dreamt of being a lady knight!
I don’t have The Tales of Beedle the Bard too. Somehow, when I want to buy it, I can’t find it. LOL
Oh no! I hope you’re able to find a copy soon. I’m glad I’m not the only one who doesn’t have it yet!